AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Hello lovely friends!

 I'm delighted and honored to be guest designing at the AAA Birthday challenge blog this month.  

The theme for this month is 'Water colours' and here is my card:


I used the flora background stamp from simon says stamp. I heat embossed it using versamark and WOW white embossing powder. I used zig clean brush pens to watercolour the image. 

I wanted the sentiment to stand out on the busy and bright background. My first instinct was to place vellum underneath the sentiment. But the background did not mellow down enough with 110gsm vellum I used. So, I stamped the background image on cardstock, lightly watercoloured it and die cut a circle which I placed beneath my die cut sentiment from simon says stamp.

I had so much fun creating this card. I would love to know what you think of it.

 Do join this fun challenge and remember- birthday cards only.  
You can find all the details on the blog here.


Happy crafting!

~Ana

Comments

  1. The most glorious card! Love your colours and choice of stamp. Thanks so much for guesting with us at AAA Birthday this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a beautiful card I just love your pretty colours and beautiful watercolouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours, your beautiful watercolouring, your choice of stamp and the overall design of the card. Thank you so much for being our/AAA Birthday's guest designer for the month of June! Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Ana. Your colour scheme is gorgeous and love the gold sentiment. Thank you for being our guest this month over at AAA birthday challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome watercoloring! , Thank you for being our guestdesigner this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Fantastic water coloring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

Bday Card- Majestic Blooms