Bday Card- Majestic Blooms

Hello Crafty friends! Here's my recent project-


I used Altenew Majestic Blooms stamp set for my card. I stamped this beautiful flower with Versamark and heat embossed using Rangers Gold embossing powder. I added color with Alcohol markers and fussy cut the image. The gold embossing powder seemed pretty dull as I ended up coloring most of it with the alcohol markers. To restore the gold shine I lightly highlighted the embossed outline with Zig painty marker.
I stamped the leaves with versafine ink and coloured them with Zig clean brush pens.


For the background, I made a horizontal line using floral die cuts over a white card panel. I then stamped little pink leaves and placed an oval scalloped die cut and added some ink splatter as well. I wanted to keep the sentiment simple, so used this one from MFT 

Playing along with: 

 Just add ink #642

Cupcakeinspirations #563 

 

 


 Timeout challenges #233

 happylittlestampers #march

 

 


 SSS wednesdaychallenge #slimline cards



Thank you for stopping by. Would love to know your views in the comments.

Have a great weekend!

~Ana

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card, Anagha. The soft detail of the white die cuts behind your coloured top pieces really sets the card up. I love your take on the Just Add Ink sketch challenge this week. Thank you so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I LOVE that flower and the lovely border you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous vibrant birthday card. I love that stamp set but haven't used it in a while - you have inspired me to get it out again. Thank you for joining us at HLS atg birthday challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Anagha. That is such a lovely card. I love how you have used our sketch for this stunner. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao complimenti per aver vinto la tua card è bellissima e molto elegante. Taty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so stunning and elegant! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers look suoer on that white and embossed card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Seize the Birthday challenge – Things in a garden