CAS bday card

 Hello friends! Happy Monday! 

I'm back with another birthday card today and I'm playing along with a few challenges.

The pattern on the moodboard at inkspirational challenge took me to a kaiserkraft stencil in my stash. I used the stencil and distress inks to create the stenciled pattern at the center of the card. I sprayed some water over it to allow the distress inks to react.

I adore butterflies and I wanted to use them as an element of freedom for the ATCAS challenge. I heat embossed a butterfly image with a contrasting embossing powder- color blend verdigris from WOW, so that it stands out against the stencil pattern. I placed the stamped sentiment (kaisercraft) at the centre.

Playing along with the below challenges:

Thank you very much for stopping by. I would love to know your thoughts about my project.

Stay safe and take care.

~Ana

Comments

  1. Your pretty butterfly really pops on your stenciled circle. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stencil is the perfect match to the mood board Ana - what a lovely design with the butterfly layered over the stenciling! thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational Mood Board! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really beautiful. The perfect birthday card. Thank you for including her in our gallery at HLS Birthday.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did the stencil in a circle - great design!Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I do love colorful bflies. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love how sparkly the butterfly is. Great clean and simple card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful Ana and really thoughtfully designed. I love your colours and the way the stenciled background picks up the pattern in the butterfly's wings. Thank you for playing along at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on all of those challenges! Love the stenciling and the shimmery, gorgeous butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just dropping by to let you know your card was a Top Pick at Inkspirational. So thrilled that you shared your creativity in the gallery. Hope to see you for the current challenge: Seasonal.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Bday Card- Majestic Blooms