For that spring birthday

Hello crafty friends! 

It's been a while since I posted on the blog. I took time to follow some of my other crafty hobbies. Do check out my ig account artocopia.

I wanted to make a card for my bff Crystatin's birthday this week. I used the floral fantasy die from Altenew to add pretty roses to my slim line bday card.


I colored the die cut elements with alcohol markers. Also used gold mirror cardstock as one of the floral elements. For the background, I scored some vertical lines on the cardstock and added some ink splatter as well. The die cut sentiment from simon says stamp.

With this card, I confirm that  is definitely my go to crafty die.

Playing along with:




Thank you for stopping by. Would love to know your views in the comments.

Take care and stay safe.

~Ana


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous and I have no doubt that she loved it!!! Beatiful coloring on your florals. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS die challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card