Simple birthday card

 Hello! It's been a while since I posted on the blog.     

I'm back with quick birthday card this one for my senior at work.

I die cut the Altenew floral fantasy elements and colored them with zig clean colour real brush markers. The die cut sentiment from simon says stamp is placed in a frame. Colored and lightly stencilled the frame portion with distress inks. Embellished the card with some pearls.

 This card doubled up as a holder for the earrings I made. Couldn't get a better pic, I was in a hurry (as always!)


Playing along with:






Thank you so very much for stopping by.

Do let me know your comments on this one.

Stay safe and take care.


 ~Ana

 

Comments

  1. Not only do I love your card those earrings are so pretty as well! What a thoughtful idea! I have been eyeing this die from Altenew and now I think your card was just the push I needed to go snag it up! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be a simple card Ana, but it is very beautiful and elegant! Thanks so much for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card