Framed bluems


Quote: In my deepest, darkest moments, what really got me through was a prayer. Sometimes my prayer was 'Help me.' Sometimes a prayer was 'Thank you.' What I've discovered is that intimate connection and communication with my creator will always get me through because I know my support, my help, is just a prayer away. (Iyanla Vanzant)

Hello friends I hope you all are well. I have a watercoloured card in today's post:


I heat embossed the stamped image using Ranger gold embossing powder and watercolored it using zig clean brush markers. I so love the bright result these markers give on watercolour paper. I actually messed up the background with a brownish shade which looked terrible! So I covered it with black.

I placed the heat embossed scalloped frame on the watercoloured panel. The rest of the card is watercoloured blue and on drying, I stamped it with distress ink. I die cut another frame at the border of the card using the blue background.

Playing  along at the below challenge :

Many thanks for stopping by!

Stay safe.

Comments

  1. Your card is glorious, Ana. I love your gold embossing, so rich yet delicate. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning Ana! The gold embossing with the rich blues and greens make this card pop. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card