Card with scraps

 Hello friends! 

We all have this bunch of tiny pieces of papers that are saved to be used someday. And that day never arrives! I've stored such paper pieces, die cuts, sentiments etc. I made a birthday card today with a few of these scraps.

The Leaves, sentiment and the white cardstock are all elements I stored but never used. The leaves were originally coloured light green with distress inks. I damped them with a wet tissue to take off most of the green and then coloured them again with zig brush markers. They took up the colors so beautifully.  Sentiment was just an extra. 

The white cardstock actually has a stamped watercolored image on the other side that I didn't like. I dry embossed it using a stencil.

Playing along with seizethebirthday #201

So this was my stash of leftover elements. Can you spot the green leaves I used for this card in the top left bunch? 

I also made a few tags with these which is a great way to use them up.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a lovely week!



Comments

  1. OMG! Those leaves are incredible! As I type this I am in the Georgia mountains and I have been collecting fall leaves all day! This card really speaks to me today! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card