Floral fantasy b'day card

Hey there! I Hope everyone’s doing well.

I have a birthday card for today’s post that I made using the crafty stuff I ordered recently.

I die cut the Altenew floral fantasy elements and colored them lightly with zig clean colour real brush markers. The sentiment from MFT stamps (from me to you) is heat embossed with Rangers Gold embossing powder. I dry embossed grey cardstock with a stencil and used it as the base for the floral elements. Used some paper twine across the card and embellished using some pearls.

Playing along with:

CAS(E) this sketch #388


Inkspirational challenge #221

Just add ink #521

Seize the birthday #198


Thank you so very much for stopping by.

Do let me know your comments on this one.

Stay safe and take care.


 ~Ana

 

Comments

  1. Very pretty. Love your layered flowers and embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I think grey makes a beautiful background with any color. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I love the look of the flowers and the color contrast between the flower and grey. The texture in the background is also a nice touch! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Ana, your simple layers, subtle texture is perfect. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very pretty dies and colours. A delightful card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are so soft and delicate looking! The grey background was the perfect choice to highlight the blooms. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card