A bunch of b'day daisies


Hello! I am sharing a birthday card in today's post:

I stamped and heat embossed the stampendous daisy thanks floral stamp with clear embossing powder. I have colored it with copic markers. I also used some leaves from altenew majestic bloom stamp set.

I dry embossed earl grey cardstock (craftangles) with i craft damask stencil and used it as the base for the floral elements. 

The sentiment from MFT stamps (from me to you) is heat embossed on vellum strip with wow embossing powder. Used a few nuvo drops as well.

Playing along with:

CAS(E) this sketch #390

Cupcake inspirations #502


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Do let me know your comments.

Stay safe and take care.


 ~Ana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card