Rainbow Card #2

Hey everyone!
Sharing another rainbow card today! 

I got to know about the iron off embossed resist technique from a YouTube video by Jennifer McGuire. I absolutely adore her cardmaking style. Here's my attempt with this technique:



I Heat embossed the Hero arts blowing in the wind bold prints background stamp on watercolour paper. Then I swiped across mini distress inks on the paper and spritzed water to blend the colours. I let it air dry.

I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock (scrap  from my previous post) and embossed it using a  stencil from craftangles. Some nuvo crystal drops to embellish. 

Playing along with:


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Your background looks amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I really like that background. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, colorful card! Thank you for playing along with our 500th challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! You've rocked the rainbow challenge with that amazing background. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful embossing - both ways! Love the rainbow and how the Iron off technique looks also, the focus on the sentiment. Thank you joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations 500th Celebrations with this adorable card. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card