Rainbow Card #1

 Hello! Happy Sunday everyone!

I always thought that adding too many colors on the project could lead to a big mess. Well, this was until I came across card makers creating some stunning rainbow cards on IG. 

So when I can't finalise a particular color or combination, I go ahead and use some fun rainbow colors! 

I made one such rainbow card for my team leader at work:

I used watercolor paper to color it with distress inks (using the blending tool). The frame die cuts are from Gina Marie designs and the dahlia stem die is from simon says stamp. To add some shimmer to the flower, I used the negative of the die cut to apply craftangles fairy dust glimmer paste for the flower. 

The sentiment from Kaisercraft is heat embossed on black cardstock. Added some white pearls and Nuvo drops (morning dew) as embellishments.

(P.S.: I used the centre part from the die cut frame for another card. Coming up in my next post)

Playing along with:

seize the birthday #197


AAA birthday #16 

(Bright, Masking (glimmer paste), Rainbow)


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!


Comments

  1. I certainly have a weakness for blended rainbow backgrounds and this on is a super fun card. Thanks for participating in the challenge at Seize the Birthday. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gloriously bright and eye catching! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful! I love your ink blending and those bright happy colours, they're a perfect background for your die cut flower. Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card