A little sunshine


Hi friends!

I hope you all are doing well. Today, I'm sharing a card that I made for my dear friend's birthday:

I picked Kraft cardstock (craftangles) as the base for my watercoloured flower. I watercoloured the heat embossed floral image with distress inks.

For the rainbow panels beneath the Kraft cardstock:  I heat embossed some embossing powder (wow embossing-Inca glintz/ hero arts blowing in the wind bold prints background stamp) on watercolour paper (brustro) and watercolored it with distress inks.

The scalloped strip on the right side is actually placed on the inner face of the card, right next to my message.

I stamped the sentiment with white embossing powder and embellished with paper twine and Nuvo drops.


Playing along with:

Thank you for stopping by. Do let me know your comments. 
Stay safe and take care.

~Ana


Comments

  1. Beautiful design! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Ana! The rainbow panels go with the gorgeous yellow flower beautifully and the kraft panel tones down the card and gives it an elegant look! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower and how pretty the kraft/coloured backgrounds you've paired it with! Thank you for joining the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card