Monochrome blue


Hello friends!

When I decided to make a card with only one colour, I instantly knew I had use my favorite colour, Blue.

Here's the card I made:



The flowers are peony scrolls from altenew. I heat embossed the flowers with white embossing powder, one on watercolour paper and another one on vellum.

I watercoloured the flower with distree ink. For the base, I placed a piece of polka dot patterned paper along one side of the blue cardstock. I then assembled my florals and the sentiment. Used nuvo crystal drops to embellish.

Playing along with:



fusioncardchallenge

Thanks a lot for stopping by.
Have a wonderful week.

~Ana

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card! Even though you kept your card totally in blue, the flowers pop off the background! Love the layout! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge and at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochromatic card. The vellum flower is a great touch also. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers Ana, such a beautiful blue and nice touch with the vellum. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue and white is one of my favourite colour combos, so this totally caught my eye. Your colouring of the flower is beautiful and really like how you mirrored the image with the vellum, such a cool idea. And using the darker blue with the lighter really makes it pop. Such a gorgeous card, I'm so happy you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card