Timeout challenges GD: Card #2

Hello crafty friends!


I’m Guest designing for the current photo inspiration challenge at the timeout challenges and here’s my second card:



Which is inspired by this Chair photo:

I ink blended some distress inks on white cardstock and then die cut the paper into leaves. Then I placed the leaves around the sentiment that is heat embossed on a circular die cut. I have also lightly stenciled a hexagon pattern on the circle die cut.
For the card base, I used a grey cardstock and on the right side is a striped panel which I made using the remaining ink blended paper.

You can checkout my first card inspired by the chair photo here.

Thank you so very much for stopping by. I hope you will play along.

Stay safe and take care.

  

Comments

  1. This is just gorgeous. I love all the detail here. The colours are so fresh and vibrant. Love you you added the strip of card picking out the colours-super idea, plus that soft stencil work. It has been a joy having you as GD, with 2 amazing cards x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Sandie! Thank you for having me as the GD! :)

      Delete
  2. Another gorgeous make for our challenge. I love all of these wonderful leaves and the way you have arranged them, the polkadot center, and that wonderful stripe on the right dies. Fabulous design. Thanks again for joining us as Guest Designer. It has been great to have you with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Stephanie! It was my pleasure! Thanks for having me as the GD :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card