Hydrangea hues


Hello! I Hope everyone’s keeping well.

Hydrangeas. I adore these flowers. Their changing colors have fascinated me since childhood. I picked my hydrangea stamp and colored some hydrangeas for this card. 


Unlike the usual subtle hydrangea colors, I chose to color mine in bright pink and purple using copic markers. I used Mondo Hydrangea stamp from Essentials by Ellen and the sentiment is by simon says stamp.

Linking this post at Timeout challenge #158 and attempting to raise awareness regarding epilepsy. Purple ribbon represents Epilepsy.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I hope you like my work. Please do let me know in the comments.

Stay safe and take care.

Comments

  1. Wow such beautifully colouring! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, this is beautiful, I love the changing colours and pops of green. A true beauty, Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are absolutely stunning. What a gorgeous border, and I love how you did your coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card