Blissful blue

Hello friends,

Sharing a floral card today-

I made this card using mudra stamps (heat embossedusing wow embossing powder) and watercolored them using distress inks. This is my first proper attempt at water coloring and though I liked  the end result, I do have a long way to go!

For the card base, I didn't have the exact blue color. So I used sky blue cardstock from craftangles and used distress inks to color the edges. I then stamped it with the same distress inks to create some floral-leafy pattern.

I diecut the watercoloured panel with alphabet dies and placed the heat embossed sentiment. I also used nuvo crystal drops at the centre of the flowers for some glimmer.

Playing along with:
Timeout challenges#159

The-flower-challenge-43


I hope you guys liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Stay safe and stay home!

Comments

  1. so pretty done in my fav colour Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - your water colouring is beautiful - I can't believe that it is your first attempt :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card