Something to hope for


Quote- "They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for".~Tom Bodett


Hey everyone! I have use the simon says stamp filigree border die in today's card. I die cut white cardstock. I inkblended a sheet of white cardstock with distress inks and oxides. For some shimmer, I applied craftangles fairy dust glimmer paste on the ink blended panel. I glued the die cut filigree panel on the in blended panel. (And it looked awesome!!)

The shimmering butterflies too are made using the same technique, except that the butterflies are made by heat embossing with white embossing powder.

I arranged all the pieces on the card base.

For embellishments, I place tiny shimmery hexagons near the sentiment.

Playing along with:


Many thanks for visiting my blog.

Stay safe and take care!

Comments

  1. Beautiful butterfly card! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Have a beautiful day.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing over at the Fusion Card Challenge. -Laurie DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card