Rainbow wishes


Its so wonderful to a see a rainbow in the sky. But its not often that we get to see one. 
I wanted to use all my distress inks to make a colorful, rainbowy card. So here it is!


I stamped the sentiment (from kaisercraft) with wow embossing powder and then water coloured the background using distress inks (spiced marmalade, mustard seed, peacock feathers, picked raspberry). I die cut the colorful piece and placed it on white cardstock. 

Linking this post and playing along with:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Comments

  1. This is a really great effect and I bet the embossing gives a great raised effect too. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rainbow of blended inks. This is such a striking panel on the white background. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card