Happiness!


Hello friends!

I'm sharing a butterfly card that I made using a die cut scrap.  


I had a piece of white cardstock that was a leftover from the die cut frame from my previous card. I embossed it using my small embossing folder (sizzix) and applied some distress ink on the edges. This is used as a background .

I die cut the large butterfly having symmetrical wings, and coloured it with distress inks and distress oxides.
For the centre of the butterfly, I used some black metal glitter from itsy bitsy. To make sure that the glitter doesnt fall off from the butterfly, I further covered it with morning dew nuvo drops.
Lastly, I stamped a small sentiment with versafine ink.

Playing along with:
addictedtocas:challenge-179

Lessismore:challenge-414

timeoutchallenges:challenge-157


I hope you guys like my work. Do let me know in the comments!

Have a great weekend!


Comments

  1. This is stunning. Adore the colours and that you added the orange around the frame. Super texture. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, bright and happy. I love the embossing in the corners, and I love the yellow beneath the scalloped frame. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card