Going green

Hello friends!

We all end up having a lot of scrap papers and extra die cuts. Somehow I never feel like discarding them. So for today's card, I decided to use something from my scraps.


The die cuts that I used are sheets that I had used for practising blending with some colors. I die cut the scraps and arranged them on white cardstock. I used a scallop frame die cut on the corners of the card and glued this panel onto a grey card base.

I placed a flower (watercoloured using distress inks) at the centre of the card, heat embossed the sentiment and embellished the card with some nuvo drops.

Playing along with:


Hope you guys like this card.
Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Beautiful!!!! What a great job you have done with your scraps!!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bloom! Love your design. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking design, Ana! I love the beautiful papers you have created for the background to this sweet flower! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS - Dies Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card