The pretty peacock


Hello friends!

I'm sharing a card that I thoroughly enjoyed creating. Here's a customized birthday card featuring this beautiful bird, the peacock! I absolutely adore this bird.


I hand drew the peacock body and feathers separately, and painted them with acrylic paints. I stamped a leaf shape on the feathers heat embossed some gold embossing powder.

I assembled the peacock on my card base (covered with printed cardstock). I placed a string of pearls at the base of the feathers. Added the die cut sentiment at the top of the card. Final touch with a die cut lacey border at the bottom anda few embellishments!

Linking this post to:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Wow! This is so creative and so beautiful! The vivid colors look fantastic and I cannot believe that you hand drew the different parts and pieced them together... really fab! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much Shauna! I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card