Color me Rainbow


Hello! 
 I'm Sharing a butterfly themed card today!


I cut a white cardstock in a butterfly shape and used up pretty much all the distress inks that I have to color the butterfly. I used some floral die cuts and placed them over the colored butterfly. The sentiment die cut is heat embossed with gold embossing powder. Lastly I used nuvo morning dew drops to embellish the butterfly. Butterfly is ready to fly!



Linking is post to:



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day! 

Comments

  1. WOW that is one gorgeous and colorful butterfly. LOVE it a lot.
    Thank you for playing along with HLS December Anything Goes Challenge. Happy Happy Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card