Music makes everything better!

Hello!

I'm sharing a custom made music themed birthday card in today's post.


The guitar image is hand drawn and cut, then coloured with distress oxides (abandoned coral and seedless preserves). I stamped the centre of the guitar and heat embossed the stamped image. The strings are made of paper.
I decorated the card with a chipboard element near the guitar and the sentiment with some handmade flowers from itsy bitsy.

I included some hand drawn piano keys underneath one of the flowers. The little black keys are made with craft foam. The background of the card is a floral patterned paper, covered with vellum.

Linking this post to the below challenges:


I hope you guys liked my work. 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Comments

  1. Wow, you made the guitar, how awesome. Thank you for playing along with our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What talent! Your card is absolutely fabulous and I am so impressed that you drew the guitar! WOW! Thanks you so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

Seize the Birthday challenge – Things in a garden

Bday Card- Majestic Blooms