First post!

Hello and welcome to my artdiary!

Here's my first post.
I'm sharing a colorful floral themed birthday card.



For the background, I used distress oxides. I blended 4 different colors of distress oxide inks and then covered it with floral die cuts.
The sentiment is heat embossed on vellum. Used versamark and wow embossing powder for the sentiment. Added some paper twine and embellishments for the finishing touch.

Hope you guys like it.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Linking to inkspirational challenges:
https://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-189-garden.html?m=1


Comments

  1. WOW! Your blended background is the perfect canvas for your die cut flowers! Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the colors, ink blending, and die cut overlay! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Birthday Card