Slimline Birthday card

Hello friends,

I'm back with a birthday card, entering a few challenges this time.

I used the floral fantasy die from Altenew. (I have ended up making 4 of my last 5 cards using this die 🙈).

I coloured the die cut flowers with alcohol markers. I lightly stenciled the white background with  tumbling leaves stencil from simon says stamp. Added a bold sentiment and a few pearls to embellish the card.


Playing along with:

timeoutchallenges #232

Time out challenges is celebrating their 9th birthday this week. Coincidently, this week is also my birthday week!


seizethebirthday#256







Thank you so much for stopping by. 

~ Ana

Comments

  1. Beautiful slimline card with those lovely big red blooms. I like your lightly stenciled leaves in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful, Ana! The blooms are gorgeous and so are the subtle leaves. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to let your flowers 'pop' ! And it popped out in our galary too! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS bday card

AAA birthday Game #50- GD post

Seize the Birthday challenge – Things in a garden